Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kittens gone .....

 My kitten died .....,Discount UGG boots do ...... uncomfortable ....... When my mother went out the morning it came back looking listless listless the ... the time did not see it ...
mother said: It will not die?
I said: I will not ...... mother said: No, I have to go look for ..... I was online in the interior of the house ... my parents yard looking cat ...
results and I heard mom call me out to see when the mother said: cat is dead . You do not cry ah ...
I really did not cry,UGG boots clearance, that is, has called upon the .... cat body is stiff ..... I think it depends on me. ...
If I had to hold it last night, do not let it go out to play,cheap UGG boots, maybe it all right ...
may now be able to do in my tummy legs .... Dad just out to buy cat sausage said: This is how to do ah? cat is poor ah .... and then lay on the couch, I do not dare speak to him .... Students have a question,Bailey UGG boots, I would not wait any longer ...
cry that noise ...
I want to cat a ....... cat, you come back .. .
you seem like arch of my quilt .... kiss my face .... I will not say to you .... I think you ... .
kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment