Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Early accurate

 There Xiang Maren impulse!
Hey depressed! You can not call early in the morning in my ear!
Well I'm easy!!! Had recent poor quality of sleep every day,UGG boots clearance, mentally tired, sleepy,UGG shoes, originally midnight last night to sleep normally seem Shihai illusion stomach, I had a good sleep immunity has been awakened by a big ring to turn over and do not care,UGG bailey button, would have started after a lapse of two months and then kill a dream mood Some general,Bailey UGG boots, but you also do not match that my sister taboo do you want.
busy sister who you do not adjust things quiet I do not care, anyway, and then rang the wake to sleep, but you do not at 7 Yeah started calling the bed.
What is my taboo it? as if at 7:00 this morning I was awakened by an alarm or wake up at 7 something that must not matter, but never was in my ear has been hard to speak, grumbling was encroaching upon my sleepy nerves. I Well I'm easy!
sister Come chat with her boyfriend under another occasion will be another time, unless you want me to dialogue with you all heard!
stop Rights strike it! forbearance Rights!
next time you sing a song or else you'll call me cried out, Oh must I like the best foreign language .....< br> early in the morning it does not seem to be so!
good now beginning to wash a great day friends.
Oh good start.
wash after eating sausage tea, and then assemble a cup of tea (I am not Aihe Cha the ah no way), has started to calm
friends ......

No comments:

Post a Comment