Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cold it!

 Children on this day it is too cold, yesterday braved the cold to go on the have to leave them there.
this weekend there a little rest and light to the test,Discount UGG boots, oh yes, accompanied by intermittent fighting. just because his mother, my mother, my mother Aigo Yeah, I still do not forget to mention her! patent has finished, and I said to myself: This is the next feel empty,UGG boots, it? just took the test this time last year, judicial examination, followed by the national civil service examinations, but also the civil service examination in Beijing, then again and again a round of interviews, too busy I yo. Now these days, even the only one exam is over, so let me see from there is no psychological burden of living Korean friends?
now so cold day at home hiding under the bedclothes Kandie? read? think about all kind of boring to. every day I can not stand ah Conquers eating shark fin. may be adjusted for a satisfactory end point of taste thing!
either of Research Nannvzhishi? the strange guise? have little fun. people can not change, can be dug out, what kind of flowers to come! cook radishes,UGG boots clearance, fried radish, turnip stew and braised carrots to have much different? So I desperately want to, ah, I've tried to think out how the winter before. because I did not find myself a pair of cotton-padded shoes! not it, to stand the cold like me, how can not padded winter? impression I always want to wear trousers, ah! can really not. do the authors of the winter I've been avoiding not go to class, stay at home live now? It seems my memory once again lied to me, and I few days ago,UGG bailey button, has vowed with others wages. do not buy it, and unknowingly spent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment