Monday, April 11, 2011

Dwelling

 Song Siming : Today's society is too too cruel reality , no one will believe that family is important. But I tell you, money can solve all the problems , it is not a big problem. Who this life, there are many problems that can not be solved , for example illness and death, for example, deserted , for example politics, for example, no longer in love. All of this , than the house , ah, ah much more serious note . One can back a debt of money , but not back the feelings of the debt. Back money to pay off the debt you have hope , and back the feeling of debt to death will probably guilty .


algae Guo F, 25 years old, Haiping sister, white-collar workers

algae : You are my sister , let alone by twenty thousand Money, even if you take me my life I can impress.

Why do we dream of life and should be tied to a house on it! all our efforts , all expectations are just a house , this life is not too sad !



Hai-Ping Guo F, 32 years old, Seaweed 's sister

Haiping : you do not you believe - love , love a woman that all men cheat trick . What is ' my heart to you, you 'll always have me ' , it is a poverty-stricken pauper 's legerdemain . What he did not , she said, sweet point . If a man love a woman , a pile of tickets on the first shot , and then offer a house in the future even without a man, your body is also covered.



Su Chun M , 33, husband of

Haiping Su Chun : 40000 or my mother , our mother had become 60,000 ! Fortunately, this money back , or else estimated that his mother had your mouth !

you had to buy a house with my things , but look at the people around you , which is not difficult for you to buy their own house ?
Beckham Male , 25 years old, algae 's boyfriend , white-collar workers

Beckham : I think algae was right : There is no sister in her The critical moment to save her life , and no we are today - home! I'm glad I figured out - family is more important than money !

No comments:

Post a Comment