Thursday, April 7, 2011

After after you remember me


  Do not forget, your world I've been here, - at least we in this life, in the vast sea,
- in the face of the moment did not miss each other
- when we exchange information,
- we found his friend's fate that can
- if the big space and you can meet is not easy,
- thanks to our fate to meet this friend
-
-
- Do not forget - your world I've been here
- I have brought you happy,
- I have brought you to easily
- once I want you to care and caring,
- once you also let me wait and look forward to
- once we have forgotten their own,
- understand that feeling and touching the heart of the creative partnership
-
- Do not forget - your world I've been here
- not every piece of emotional memories are beautiful,
- nor is each of the unforgettable memories are so
- Since we can meet to know each other, let us now cherish
- because you are worried about is I can not help
-
- Do not forget - your world I've been here
- when you're not happy, I will accompany you feel bad,
- when you're not happy, I will make you happy
- When you're alone, there I am with you to speak,
- When you are sad, I would like you sad
- When you dream of me, that is I think you ..........
-
- Do not forget - your world I've been here
- do not you give me too much, do not want you any promises,
- do not any of your responsibilities
- Do not you remember me deeply,
- Do not you remember we had all
- just occasionally, when you will think of me,
- occasionally think of that has to communicate to you my sincere
- that had me smiling for you ........
-
-
- do not forget
- your world I've been here!

No comments:

Post a Comment