Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reprinted laughable joke to people

 Do not look at the class
laughable joke to people? Do not look at the class ①, pain
laughable joke to people? Silence
day, cows ass out of a problem, ask Ass brains, or not answer. Cattle curse: What ass, Nanzuonvyou it!
2. seven years after graduation, and finally take a big project, building a chimney meters, two-month period, cost three hundred thousand, but to Advancer. Finally finished out late last year. Today people to come to acceptance, being yelled die, not get paid. Damn! Drawings look backwards, others to dig a well!
3. a drunken man accidentally fell from the third floor, attracting passers-by crowd, a policeman came: What happened? Drunk: do not know, I am also just arrived.
4. The doctor asked the patient how the fracture. Patient said, I think there are sand shoes to hold the poles shake shoes. TMD has a bastard through there, thought I was electrocuted, he took a stick gave me two sticks!
5. One said, turtles father, mother and son of a bitch turtle family decided to go hiking, they took a Shandong the end of bread and two cans of chicken
sea, then went off to Yangmingshan. Hard to climb ten years, at last! They sat on the floor, remove the equipment quasi
prepare dinner. Results, but found no band can opener!
son of a bitch: have to wait for me to come back! can not go back on Oh!
Turtle Mom: a! Parents regardless of the turtle! Old couple decided to start.
out getting ready to eat cake ... ...
Suddenly, son of a bitch stuck his head out from behind a tree ... ...
son of a bitch: cans device? I waited twenty-five years, in whom I wait until the end
it! I hate people lie to me!
6. small Xin: Daddy, why does the name of which three gold ?
Dad: lack of gold in your life, so take the name of Xin, like some life in the water to take named Miao, and some life in the absence of wood called Forest.
small Xin: Dad Dad, you say that Guo Jingjing and her sister what life in the missing?
7. a pair of male and female friends sitting on a park bench in love, women suddenly want to fart.
of the man said: I Division of Cuckoo called, not as you listen to.
men really than hear.
Thus, women in the Valley birds do not?
M: fart too loud, I could not!
8. turtle injured. let the snail go to buy medicine. after 2 hours. snail has not come back. turtle anxious cursed: I do not come back to fucking die! Then the door came the sound of a snail: I say you are his mother not to go!
9. somebody keep a pig, sick, abandoned, then know that return pig , the number of abandoned reactive. day, the car turned a lot of bending abandoned pig, late-night call the family, asked: Elephant shook himself, the ants have fell off. At this point there is one in the elephant's neck, falling ants loudly called for
11. day computer class, there is a row of students computer crashed. Then a student stood up and said: out to eat. This manager explained: It has been fed peaches, Peach not pull out the results, monkeys scare, and now we must eat a good amount.
13. Xiao Ming: there is a eunuch ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... : also said something polite: helpless people, said: The Monkey King:
I write this letter slowly, because I know you see the word offensive!
our next 2 times this week the rain, the first 4 days the second time under the following 3 days!
Huaguoshan you been? I had very bad in heaven, because there is no gravity, so the stool, urine, tears and snot are not fall, do not you say bitter?
beef noodle soup here is very delicious, Maybe you can come with us to eat hot pot restaurants West!
your sister give birth to the Goddess of Mercy, because students do not know the man or woman, we do not know if you want to be uncle or aunt!
I sent your clothes you get it? When I was afraid to go to send overweight, so cut the buttons on the pockets of clothes!
is late to write here, the time to me to play, remember not to drink plenty of water, or to the urine does not come out here very hard to accept!
P. S had wanted to send money to you, but the envelope has been glued!

17. a dyspeptic patient complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not normal, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? Doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.
18. someone to go to Shanghai on business lost a dollar in the street, police said: He can not help but sigh, Ant said: This method well, put his four paragraphs cut went to play mahjong, earthworms father thought, put his into the minced meat. Earthworm mother cried and said: Will die cut so broken! Slow .. said to him: you come, I carry you now and then .. .. .. After a snail on the table and saw an ant .. .. turtle said to him: Come on you .. So ants come up. . Ants came after the snail .. .. see the above said something to him, One day, a fire, father and mother escaped, leaving only one son still inside. Mother is very nervous outside the house shouted: .....Ah, in the end you doing? Quick, ~ are on fire, but also to stay inside .....No one leaves ~ half of the fish hook, he changed a piece of bread, like a half-day did not fish on the hook ~ ~ no way ~ as he had to replace it, or half of earthworms did not fish on the hook under the ~ ~ ~ He angrily threw into the water and pulled out a large 100rmb scolded :Buy their own! ! !
24. table with a cold, runny nose, but he forgot to bring a handkerchief, and to keep the nose to nose forced inhalation. Write on the blackboard> language teacher suddenly turned to a lot of noises: Teacher and> said:
He replied: I like men; ; something tells us: there is no opportunity to bathe at home, so be sure to go outside shower to wash .....< br> 28. Xiao Ming back to the classroom with the teacher after using the toilet, said: ant ant suddenly thought of the English word, so testing small states: always placed ring when fart, colleagues said he could not resist: ; I do not say anything, and has now been transferred into a vibration of the !!!that I am bloodthirsty, a vampire. a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to columns were identified, experts said gravely:
32. son: Mother: said ..
33. a prisoner executed, the bullet is ... At this time prisoners crying: You know why? ? Can not find a girlfriend, but unfortunately went to fortune. fortune tellers say: you, no woman before the half-bound; not the man's face lit up: That I should have a right later in life? fortune teller said: hey, to get used to you later in life a person's life
37. someone to dinner, see a piece of beef noodles in the beef, they pointed to the bowl asked the boss: how beef is not beef noodles? boss said dismissively: Do not be too serious, do you expect from wife, a wife, you get that in a pie?
38. Three mice were tasting the United States, Japan, China, wine, drink American wine mouse, go to step 3 down; drink sake of mouse, take a 2-step on the down; drinking Chinese Erguotou mouse, holding a kitchen knife, shouted: ; I ordered the braised fish, how not to do? are you fishing?
he was dead.
funeral that day.
his family cried: '
cool Ah ... Ah ... cool. '
Passersby puzzled. Asked: 'what are they cool. '
Family cried:' Shuangsi ... ... Shuangsi!!
41. A man to jump, just shouted back to his wife: our long way to go! Carpool length and chief elevator, after the Secretary released a fart chief said: : fat mouse is moved: own words of encouragement to himself: really, really very creative ...
45. friends to go mountain climbing, to the mountain top, beautiful mountains and rivers of the face of a girl shouting: the motherland ah! my mother! a secret crush on her boys quickly followed cried out: motherland ah! my wife's mother!
46. before I bought two puppies, called Unfortunately, later died in a car accident when I see the . Tang also met by off after the monster Monkey, he had to read the magic spell to call back to help Goku, and soon the air came a voice: > 48. mouse to the benefit, see also bears, too scared to say a word, the Bears saw a mouse, said: Bear asked: [The mouse when the toilet paper out ..
49. Just chat with friends, which comes to you, you know? I quarreled with them, and almost beat them, because some of them say that you monkeys, apes and some that you like, just too much! Did not see you as a pig!
50. panda birthday, you said: I made two wishes, one is able to cure my dark circles, the other is to want to have a color photograph
51. Kuangzhui bees butterflies, butterfly is married to the snail. Bee puzzled: Where is he better than me butterflies answer: whatever the outcome, people have their own house, which, like you live in the dormitory
52. One day an elephant in the bath. Suddenly there was an ant came to this they said. You stand up. Started to stand up. Ant! You sit down and go. Understand the elephant you want to do now to ask ants. One will stand up and sit down for a while. Ant answered! I lost my underwear see if it is stolen you wear
53. Production team has just bought a donkey, but he died a few days. Just a mare in heat. Production team to call to the staff in the field The production team captain mission. it? Beetles mother: the child, how can we say, when to eat such a disgusting thing
55. A meteor across the night sky, I quickly make a wish, I hope you can become prettier. Who knows just finished Xu wish meteor ; wind !
56. give me a canteen of bread as a fulcrum, and I will be able to tilt the Earth! : bat was reborn in God. God can promise you that the three conditions, the bat said, drink hot, come now! Toilet flies: Road does not phase the different plan, eat in good You Shayong, the light you've seen a few beautiful ass?
60. sophomore, all quarters of the girls like Zhou Hua Jian's songs, a tape was borrowed by us to go. Day, the girls ask spread: Zhou Hua Jian I do? Girls bunk answer: in my bed too! Silent two seconds, and then all the overturned bed.
61. a boy to a classmate to take a sheng nickname, called Pan Zhu, girls crying to the teacher, the teacher agreed to criticism of the boys the next day, speaking teachers in the class: nicknames, can not people like the Han to Jiaosha it? Ordinary dogs look at it dismissively said: idiot, see, I was undercover!
1, get rid of the panda, I'm David!
2, do not talk to me about ideal, quit!
3, fell, got up and cry ~ ~ ~
4, low-key! B is the most cattle to show off! !
5, how can effort to lose weight do not eat ah?
6, I am sorry, you cheap laugh.
7, I can resist everything but temptation ... ...
8, I only have a car, or own the ... ...
9, point the smoke, smoked is lonely ... ...
10 not you do not laugh, smile powder to fall!
11, were not smart, but also learn from others bald.
12, tied my heart could not say that I do not bother!
13, and then cattle b of Chopin, but also the sadness I could not bombs!
14, alive, happy point, because we die a long time.
15, since you do not speak English in front of me was, OK?
16, my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated.
17, little things do not look for me, and something not to find me!
18, even believe are hidden in the middle of a lie!
19, I'm so fond of you, you will not die like my look?
20, I'm not the RMB, how to make everyone like me?
21, the words of a man just like the old lady's teeth, how much is true? !
22, Q: Do you like my point? A: I like you away from me!
23, your hand, know the Zaichou, burst into tears, the child does not take me away.
24, Zhuge Liang before coming out, did not bring a soldier! Why the hell I'm going to experience?
25, cherish the life - God has let you live, you certainly have his arrangements.
26, Lei Feng did not go down good, but Everything Diary inside.
27, Shi Tai, you are my heart's magic, Pinseng away from you the closer to the farther away from the Buddha ... ...
28, junior high school physical education teacher, said: Who dares to wear the dress to my class, inverted to fine her.
29, you see me hit the words on the screen, but can not see my tears fell on the keyboard!
30, 45 ° looking up to others of their choice, to 135 ° looking down Xiuguai others see you.
31, if you see the shadow in front, do not be afraid, it is because the sun behind you!
32, I allow you into my world, but never allow you to walk around my world.
33, who never know who told you what time inadvertently said goodbye never really gone after.
34, for a minute how long? It depends on what you are squatting on the toilet inside or outside in the toilet, etc. ... ...
35, love to speak up, because you never know, tomorrow, and accidents, which will be first!
36, Story of the Stone tells us: those who truly love the last all gone, all the final mix are reunited.
37, you never see my lonely, because when you do not see that I am most lonely!
38, such as feelings of aftershocks, like the other girls love lover, feared and he does not come, afraid that he recklessly.
39, heard a woman such as clothing, brothers, brotherhood, in retrospect, I actually busy divvying up to twenty years streaker!
40, a bad mood today, I have only four sentences say, including this and the previous two sentences, I finished saying!
41, the iron rice bowl is not the true meaning of life in a place to eat rice, but a life where all food to eat.
42, even if is bull feces, but also met the day beetles. So you need not to worry about today, there are too many of their own.
43, if in a million, I would buy a house rented out to another 30 every day to collect a rent. Kaka ~ ~ full wow!
44, the horse may not be the prince, it may be monk; with angel wings are not necessarily, and sometimes a bird person.
45, 46, a few decades, we have to meet, to the crematorium, all the burning ash, you pile a bunch I do not know anyone who do all the fertilizer to the rural areas.
47,2008 too normal, all is not normal! at this critical moment, the Chinese soccer team to come forward and prove to the world: Chinese soccer team is still normal!
48, my dad said to me the most moving one words: Hard to do is dried bean curd, soybean curd to do is dilute, so thin is the bean curd skin, so no more is the milk, put out a stinky smell! Guaranteed profits, no loss it!



Subscribe to the reading room


Subscribe to the reading room

No comments:

Post a Comment