Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easy to love you , give you up so hard

 To give up the abandoned, sometimes persistence is an injury to give up may be a relief. Once thought, but also to do so. But you're still stubborn in my heart occupies an important position. Then I came to understand, easy to love you, give you really so hard, so hard!



feelings is a wonderful thing, like a sweet trap, it never seemed so powerful, it is always dangerous to have people knowing or sink, it like a swamp, and more will stay a second deeper depression. Loved, been hurt, pain and cried, hated, even if this attachment to the last return was covered with wounds, so what, loved, and will not give up.

yesterday, no news of you, I think you will definitely want to give up. I listened to the rain outside the window, my heart Lili rains, the days without you, my heart has been in the rain. Always thought of myself crying over and over again when the tears will dry. However, each thinking of you every second, with a total pain to shed tears. If you give up, my heart will come with you, even if you hurt my heart is broken was still dead set love you.



bedside clock drops of despair, like my heart beating, I knew there lived a live of you, when thinking of you, I always thought Can you feel my heart beating. The clock to remove the battery, then stopped, and I do not have your day, like the clock not the battery, do not really know how to live. Really, want to give up the share of amorous, unfeeling, and injury of love; give up that I love, Chiai, and love you. Can be recalled but little by little, as the rain was beating my heart broken can rely rapid passage, share your dedication to the truth but also how to not play from memory.




you have not broken, how do you know my grief; you did not get drunk, how could you see my tears; you did not like I just play, where a person knows the pain of love, like a person's sorrow, and so a person's misery; you never love a person like me, that would know how to give you really so hard, so hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment