Monday, October 11, 2010

I had a dream that night

 Lavender flowers. The other side of you standing in the wind. Days passed and then later we did not greet each other softly. I do not know whether a better time hurry has also stay in your world. This is a blink of an eye, such as flowers like pale Take It dissipated just how true it is that even I can not tell the answer. The total of all the distant moment in the fate of the quiet gentle place I think you'd like as usual, happy and cheerful. Warmth of the past years was ignorant white every minute of the memory of it is confused with the rain tapping the window.

Love where youth are not alone. Some people forget to think about some things again and again to forget. Perhaps this world would really have a soul agreement. This will dissipate the fireworks against the background of the seven colors of summer past picturesque sunset holding hands. Those who have not completed knot how those who still miss the past and how many people are still silently waiting for the flowers of the rainbow. This is the warmth in my heart and after a long absence from the air I do not know what year to well up in white hands.

Tonight I could not stop insomnia. So he wanted some of these sleepless written text. The more memory the more mediocre life living quietly mixed reality and fantasy intertwined in the usual, leaving only the quiet and some just the same reality. Recall those days was ambiguous, if the loss of those who hate, and I am scared of the ghost quietly pretending always happy heart. Time Time is the silent hidden people forget to breathe Mi. Flash memory only as a night shot is always the lingering memory of the moment, at least in the eyes can also make people become moist. At this time is one o'clock I was no more sleepiness. Put on coat onto the roof of a man quietly looked at the night rain the city is still bustling and fuzzy as I watched from afar can not help but stare in your direction again. This is less than the warmth and touch the hearts of quiet thoughts at this moment have left your side. Downstairs it is very quiet in the rain garden in the warm light against the background of the night my cheeks as if the lives of all are the small glowing peacefully asleep. Mind a silent picture gradually initiation. Smile when you are still far away but I fell to the grass area turned into a black spot on the hand gently to the sky breaking warmth. Closing my eyes, bit by bit, past scenes of the lens surface changes its outline of hope fade away quietly yesterday. I actually can not remember a time parting with what we have long. Dressed in a sudden sadness in my heart.

One.

I'm fine. How are you.

a sudden I see this is reminiscent of a novel or movie, the persistent hero. This silent greetings and sustenance of people hold the truth left wistfully recall the outcome. A perceived silence of anticipation not here with a lot of thought was to stay true to how life suddenly felt calm in the face of such happiness again. Each morning the sun is still still life still shed those late-night rotation as when you get used to the night and not always the same. Not guess the fate of the future good of this life broken back want to go what should I actually do not know what kind of smile. Although this is only a smile.

tender moment is encouraging people to old age. I, I, the solitude of the prosperous. Wanted to come to your face or figure as elegant and I am already getting in the rocky landscape in the distant and vague. Already surging to live Chanafanghua only if condensation let me run to the next life I, all change for your smile. The beauty of this summer too much regret that the dialogue was well off the street who have been longing. In fact, think about was how tired in the love of how bitter the separation may also feel it is the ultimate happiness for each other we still waving bravely leave. If you have a future, how will all this lonely night hears is silence. Lijiang reunion. I always whisper silently in this touching moment. Tired of this life the next life with the flow.

II.

at the moment I was in your blog. Your words still so warm and people could not stop throbbing. Read some of hawthorn love suddenly no longer hide the memory of the heart. Thank you time transformation from a girl into a woman beside you there from a people who really love you never let this world alone. In fact, the fate of not alone Time is not vulnerable. Looking back at that time, each morning thunderstorm season does not have all the love in the end did not become the only two people to each other to commemorate the Mody. The fate of this life is a hundred thousand turn back. It allows the mind to try tolerant years of Xuan Ning. Anyway I will move to your happiness. Please remember this is my only constant in life to leave your heart.

dreams Whispering Colour. In fact, the article at the beginning of the dreams I seem to have returned to your side really felt really working with you gently tell the passing away of the future. Lavender is so good it had always been how far can I have a dream pair of hand grip. Suddenly everything was so awake. It is also true than real.

next journey in life who can not see the fate of the original landscape of the journey is so valuable because it taught us a strong and tolerance. You have to carry seven. Although I have not around you can miss the heart is no longer leave. Although the road of life is just to love and only love I've never met, and leave because of the remorse. In fact, at that time we really do not understand anything though often to a night a person sitting in front of the computer will read silently and then this long-buried memories of all the mood becomes blank. Because it came so clear because the love mercy. Life is so simple. Summer rendering

fireworks scattered in this season of love elegy. A downtown dream. Who love who I am sorry to say who would say it does not matter. Carries the blessing of plain silent eyes let it dry long-awaited are safe once accompanied my words do not disappear in this season. At that point I think you will no unhappy reasons. Promise me, please make you smile each day to face the future it okay. Remaining years without the need to think do not despair. Remember that time I would love to forgive, at least in our hearts also had a such a person deserves to commemorate. That name is the warmth of this life change. Let's all about moving past those who did not mention the dust in the memory of the vast sea of faces in the disappearance of warp. Forget forget forget all this confusion all away from home. Since then, no one no one has love diary of a time machine is over there will be no room for negotiation.

issuing news reports read endless vicissitudes of life. Like a person do not have to be with her as like Provence are not necessarily have to wander barefoot in the lavender field in the plate. This is the last to leave I love you thank you thanks forever. The final fate of the bright colors and white-haired boy in a gentle two years had an amazing time. I hope you let the sad love of a lifetime of smiles to the occasion.

Triple.

time that the last time I was actually quietly so helpless. However, it made me think of one person.

R Until today,UGG boots cheap, I say a sincere thank you to say. Perhaps it's too late. At that time I lost not only a language but only because you only have you, my life began to become filled with sunshine and color. You're so beautiful you with your gentle and quiet spirit,UGG boots clearance, over and over again to comfort my helpless soul. Now what to express. Perhaps you've been away now is not the end of this road, but I still did not despair because you really have to stay in my memory. Button could not last forever I'm sorry fingers intertwined the end I can not give you should be part of your hand. Now I smile every day, instead of with the regret of all true can only say thank you. Thank you in my most difficult time to close the firm I thank you, no matter how cold you face with your warm and decided to move me thank you at the last moment still remember me.

Thank you. R. You were the same tender. Remember when I gave you this name when Mody. You always ask me why is it called R and I have been evaded. In fact, I just want to give you better leave a mark belonging to this life. My name is R L your name if you really know this yet. Oh most beautiful is the process of life. The hardest part is knowing each other is waiting for the most bitter regret is missing the most happiest is sincere. I really hope we like the left hand and right hand grip together forever forever. Unfortunately, you may never again know. Ha ha.

so happy this summer vacation short. Then you remember from Jinhua to Hangzhou, Qingdao, from Qingdao to the story bit by bit along the way you have been selfless that share with me. To be honest I am really happy. Because of the joy of always inspired me ever touched a silent heart. Shi-Hua Xu a love dyed a year. If not for once I can not forget the warmth of the morning may now everything has changed. Even so I want to thank you also want to thank the warm light. Recall that when we think of urgent and passion to create what it is when a memorable time. At a time when the warm light has taken the journey to recall part of its time to pick up light must always look okay. I'll be there. I will. Has been.

R. Time has gone then happy to silently dissipate eventually. I'm sorry I'm really sorry. I will remember your laughter and sincere to me every comfort. I will never forget the night was calm and moving your night before going to bed. On the beach in the sky and the one you take a good photo and they are so clear. I will never forget the warmth of your caring and that a smile hidden in sorrow after. Will remember the kindness of my life. If life is not nice if it has. In fact, life in fact really can not if the only result. Even so, I must tell you if you'll be happy happy for you all my life I will. People grew up with years of encounters so beautiful. One day you will meet your own love and light forget me. And then I will for your happiness and peace of mind.

R. If I am really happy what should you how good. Take care of yourself.

goodbye. I am gentle.

Stanford.

four months. Hours of the original flash is already late autumn is so quiet fireworks annihilation. Looking back here to write your own text that do not update their hearts torn for a long time can not help but secretly speechless. Four months I have done a lot of things have come a long way to have lots and lots of cities are Hangzhou, Chongqing, Dalian, and even Paris. I was busy while tired has learned to fill gaps in the memory of the warm heart. Once the journey is so gorgeous it makes can not help but remember and be grateful. Think of life I do not know those friends are now stuck in a long time where the heart suddenly can not be calm. But I really miss you. Really hope to have time then you can come back to me with joy with the passing of time to finish.

sina where I was in the addition of a few real friends. Blue is one of them. What also remember the appearance of the blue You said I was a miracle in your life. You know,UGGs, after I heard this was even moved. Thank you really thank you. In fact, your presence is unexpected surprise me even though we are not in a city but your pure bright smile made me feel no distance between us always touched my heart. Hopefully we will be friends forever. I look forward to you the beauty of this life.

also ann from high school you start to look at my blog now already is a real college student. Sometimes the magic really have to impress the years. Days go so fast yesterday the fate of a suddenly had time to really stop the erosion. May you grow quickly,cheap UGG boots, and Oh, the good times in college should harvest the fruits of their own. In fact, you are very good ability to learn everything reassuring character and the like. But please promise me one thing okay. Heart is not proud to remember to treat life every day to remember. Believe that they believe that tomorrow will be your future happy and bright. Will.

Kivu.

all had passed.

have some regrets not being the answer. For a long time since I'm used to calm stormy used. When many people always like to try to silence all like to let others to say. The forgotten man who loved the people passing by every once in my life I will smile and heart to the mind silent. Is the love you have given me the strength to go on it so I have been to new hope.

I write to you this time far away gradually blurred. I think I played the silent convergence of the heart to continue moving forward to the next section of the unknown journey. Looking Back, who had actually met the most wonderful moment gentle with people to get on reality. That illusion of light playing upon the night light music. R is now seven or want whether it is blue and ann they are warm people who have given me my mind a long time that there is an immortal figure has allowed my life I do not know how to repay. But I promise nothing.

acceptance need not be forever is never promised. Although they do not need me in that little meager returns are just the way to go in my better years even though they are safe in life are really getting away from me. Now I think there are more unknown friends who although did not mention one by one already clearly remains in my heart. Youth who are moving past glory as the years had quietly become separated. Could not help looking back only to find the rest is just a fragment of light scenes.

quietly I feel I will fall asleep in front of the computer has quietly returned to warm the heart of the dream of lavender flowers. Suddenly another seven figure out in my mind flashed. She smiled and I said goodbye.

(End)

No comments:

Post a Comment