Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birds have a

 But it really is their home? No, this

I like the bird in a cage or a call to the owner only know how to let go and to arrange for the dog, the surface is free of singing, in fact,UGG shoes, very lonely hearts lonely and would like to return to nature arms, feeling that a long time did not feel the air of freedom. I am deprived of their liberty, in addition to daily volumes AB do not stop, synchronization test questions ... ... to only occasionally immersed in a wonderful fantasy,Bailey UGG boots, the fantasy one day, I was able to put down the examination paper, wings, flying I aspire to that, and partners can play in place, happy to play. Fantasy is beautiful, but the reality is always cruel. When the footsteps of the stair,bailey UGG boots, when, that is, the moment of my disillusionment.

a lost even the illusion of freedom and have become a dream, not too sad it? I really feel nothing.

moment, blue sky, everything is so beautiful ... ... I continue to do my papers, many, many bubbles emerge in mind, why do people in play, I have to learn?

presumably now, little partners will play with it on the outside. If it was me, how wonderful. No matter how boring the game play, I think I will not oppose it, because this paper is better than doing good! I picked up a pen on paper painting a bird in a cage, has been deprived of liberty,UGG boots, a caged bird ... ...

in a blue sky, I wish I had the sky after the mother's tolerance and understanding to become more blue ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment