Saturday, September 25, 2010

Title comes from a long time before the Beijing platform of a program's theme song

 In fact, I do not know what it was in the end a program, but was fairly sure hit, or else I would not have happened to hear this song. Was very like this song, but does not know whatever name, but I have always been a powerful search capability, so he memorized the climax of the phrase Discerning eye should see that I am sure is nothing, no matter what I add supporting words, like Beijing Taiwan, theme song, are not search the song. Then later Baidu did he realize then. But every time I drive to hear this song, when casually hum, or like to sing the wrong phrase,

Speaking of driving, since last 1500mile Utah, I greatly hurt the strength, and then not so quick in the wind out lap. Two days before the great migration, a car full of stuff filled tread carefully for 10 hours of the throttle brake, the original companion full of cars into the luggage can not speak (although you are one after another of the basic sleep), I shall not against an old, old person, this psychology becomes fragile, and even listened to some more melancholy songs, could not help but to tears. So I can not help some remorse, my heart felt sorry for the show

Today the car for me, more and more becomes a burden, worry no longer buy into the schools parking card, would rather walk and bus to school the point, so he returned to the high school scene from time to time will be late,UGG shoes, yet the official beginning of class to already be late twice. And immutable, that is,UGG boots cheap, those near the front of the classroom there is no logical head full of lies. Speaking of cars, look at the way the first blessing,

would have been a large section to say, but this time a high official and his wife have not turned one by one, said the poor have not become trapped, mainly for tomorrow morning's national security but also hold a trace of imagination, today's national security has been become my sustenance to Beijing. Polymer

today and talk with, I suddenly felt this last twenty years of valuable, to borrow the original vines with the phrase young, vibrant burst of it again. There is, 8.17, three of the anniversary, show you can not help but think of leaving for pockets of the two original B gentile, horses and swine hold down the airport's baggage on yourself, in fact, it should be their course dinner,UGGs, celebrating the 1st KFC look good. Finally, the training of today's depressed the only bright spot:

No comments:

Post a Comment