Thursday, January 6, 2011

Way dialogue

 Way dialogue
__ Yan teacher as the teacher for
Yuanjiang Mito and brother to your house did not write?
You have written to him to return to their villages?
Rare village like you beauty,
also carry water and do the things this man.
I know you do not do the things this man,
carry water but you do not know I was glad.
farming with your brother at home flavored mayonnaise,
my brother the house in the city is also quite interesting puzzle.
day in the city people live on the new house,
my brother and I naturally come back to help reunite ..
On every house a water pipe,
that time people will come to celebrate the village.
it is that is what you say, I like to listen to,
the two of us are full of energetic brother.
After these efforts to the things your family,
I want my brother to do all the best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment